This document was last updated and modified on June 27, 2017.
We may collect several types of information from and about users of the SITES, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as First and Last name, mailing address, email address, billing information, IP addresses, demographics, passwords or other online contact information, telephone number, any other information the SITES collect that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law or other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline.
The information we collect on or through the SITES may also include:
- Information that you provided by filling in forms on the SITES. This includes information provided at the time of subscription to use the SITES, posting material from forums or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the SITES.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you choose to contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that you complete by choice.
- Personal information about other people that you provide to us. If you use the SITES to send others information that may interest them or messages through our forums, we may store your personal information, and the personal information of each such recipient.
When you access the SITES from a mobile device like a tablet or phone, we may receive information about your location, your device, including one or more unique identifiers for your device, and your mobile carrier. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most devices allow you to turn off location services.
As you navigate through and interact with the SITES, we may use automatic data collection technology to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your access to the SITES, including any form of tracking data, aggregate data, navigational data, location data, and historical data.
- How you interact with links on the SITES, log files and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the SITES.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, language, access times, and the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us.
How We Use Your Information
In essence, we use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to present the SITES and their contents to you for the following;
- to manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- to determine whether users of the SITES are unique, or whether the same user is using the SITES on multiple occasions;
- to notify you about changes to the SITES or any products or services we offer or provide though them;
- to provide you with notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- to communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, our affiliates or other third parties;
- to develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on the SITES;
- to enforce our Terms and Conditions;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information or for any other purpose with your consent.
You should understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on the SITES or while using our services. We may transfer your information and process it outside your country of residence, wherever the SITES, their affiliates and service providers operate. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to the SITES and the most popular features.
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared.
We want you to feel confident using the SITES. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure.
When you register on the SITES, you may be given a choice as to whether you want to receive email messages, newsletters, or both, about product updates, improvements, special offers, or other content by us. If you no longer wish to receive commercial emails or newsletters from us, you will need to use the unsubscribe mechanism set out in the communication. It may take up to three days for us to process an opt-out request.
You may, at any time, send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to correct or delete certain personal information that you have provided to us, except personal information or data that is necessary for administration purposes or for fraud prevention measures. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
The SITES are NOT intended for use by children or those under the age of 18. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we become aware that a child has provided us with personal information we take steps to remove such information and terminate the account.
Rising Phoenix, LLC
21851 Newland Street
Huntington Beach, CA 92646